Wayne F. J. Evans
La Science atmosphérique
Atmospheric scientist who has worked on several space satellite missions.
"Global warming is a problem that is affecting the whole world and because the gas lifetime in the atmosphere is so long it will take a long time to deal with it. The scale of the problem in time and space is just mind-boggling."
- Lieu de naissance
- Nipawin, Saskatchewan
- Seattle, Washington
- Membres de famille
- D'autres intérêts
- Sports such as golf and badmington. Travel.
- Professor, Emeritus
- Trent University/York University
- - Honours B.A. in Physics, University of Saskatchewan
- - M.A. in Physics, University of Saskatchewan
- - Ph.D. in Physics, University of Saskatchewan.
- - D.Sc. in Physics, University of Saskatchewan
- – CRC Tier One Chair Award
- - Fellow of Royal Society of Canada
- - DRIE Award for Excellence in Technology Transfer
- - Research Scientist Level 4 (Senior Scientist)
- - President's Prize, CMOS
- - Public Service Merit Award, Federal Government
- Dernier mis à jour
- 17 novembre, 2011