Biology Question #113

Eli Sklar, a 29 year old male from the Internet asks on November 23, 1999,

What education do you need to become an embryologist?

viewed 16601 times

The answer

Barry Shell answered on November 23, 1999

You need to get at least a BSc (Bachelors) and MSc (Masters) in Science, preferably a Doctorate (PhD). It will take about 10 years after high school.

Add to or comment on this answer using the form below.

Note: All submissions are moderated prior to posting.

If you found this answer useful, please consider making a small donation to